Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Bank. o_O
#1
[COLOR="Orange"]
[SIZE="3"]Was thinking 'bout showing off my über pro bank Big Grin

[Image: 14xh4t0.png]
[Image: 292p3cn.png]
[Image: 2mze9lh.png]
[Image: 20kxjlc.png]
[Image: 5lrpdc.png]


I only pk, I don't merch or anything else.
Don't ask me how i got 2 f capes Cool

For the few people wondering how I got those 2 f capes:

I had a fire cape in my inventory and I randomly disconnected,
when I logged back in was somewhere else, and I had 2 in my inventory 0.0
^True story.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
#2
Ehhh its a decent bank. Ill say maybe 6/10?
#3
As hybrid said,Decent bank 7/10.
#4
Nice bank. Smile

P.S. Ill buy your dpl8s and dboots.
#5
you need to stop posting so many bank pics, your not good so just hop off kid.
#6
Kushismycologne Wrote:you need to stop posting so many bank pics, your not good so just hop off kid.

Who the hell are you.
#7
Nice bank 7/10
#8
im surprised i joey i didn't give a 1/10 LOL.
#9
78 zerker rings? give me some. Nice Bank 8/10
#10
nice dude ill give 8/10 thats pretty good
your richer then me ill give you that Smile
keep it up


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,167 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 740 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,572 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,659 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 884 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,204 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 620 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 490 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,022 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  The real bank, the best bank Robin 11 782 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Maxed Exp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)