Posts: 243
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2013
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Just got my first fire cape, fight caves were easier than I expected. Third day playing, almost have the gear needed to start pking soon ^^
[SPOILER]
![[Image: phpswx3z3.png]](http://s4.postimg.org/9sctzubh9/phpswx3z3.png)
[/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,403
Threads: 321
Joined: Oct 2011
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Nice man, if you need more help pm me.
Gl with pking.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,026
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2011
My congratulations, have fun pking with your new firecape.
Posts: 673
Threads: 31
Joined: Jul 2011
Grats on the firecape Optimism.
Posts: 1,416
Threads: 352
Joined: May 2011
I ran outta food and pray...So I died on boss >< D:
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
congrats on the fire cape!n have fun with it.
Posts: 648
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2012
grats man, i have been playing for ages and have never tried to get one.. when i rebuild my bank i shall try
Posts: 5,706
Threads: 657
Joined: May 2010
Congratulations on the pretty firecape. ^^
Posts: 147
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2013
Congrats on the firecape, might be getting a firecape once I make a pure account.
Posts: 370
Threads: 33
Joined: Feb 2011
Congrats man! Hope it wasn't too hard!