05-05-2013, 09:32 AM
[COLOR="Silver"]I still pk alot. Been thinking about making up a loot gallery, gotta start to get the pictures first tho.
And a little bump for our clan
[/COLOR]
And a little bump for our clan
[/COLOR]
|
Elite Reborn Mains Division.
|
|
05-05-2013, 09:32 AM
[COLOR="Silver"]I still pk alot. Been thinking about making up a loot gallery, gotta start to get the pictures first tho.
And a little bump for our clan [/COLOR]
05-05-2013, 01:36 PM
The Propker Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]I still pk alot. Been thinking about making up a loot gallery, gotta start to get the pictures first tho. I got hella pic's if you want to do this bud.
05-13-2013, 11:39 AM
I'd like to get a higher rank than I am now. Atleast "The Elite" I've been active then most of the players in the clan. And I've been spreading the #ER Name I've been pking with clan members aswell.
05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
I won't be as active pking, I have to make back some money we should do some pking trips though like as a team/clan.
![]()
05-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Lonleysniper Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I won't be as active pking, I have to make back some money we should do some pking trips though like as a team/clan. You won't find any1 to pk in the wild, except for welfare pvm'ers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-13-2013, 02:45 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Stefff Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] You don't even go on <.< There are some teams that go to ele and then you can just pk in the wilderness it's the fact that we are team pking together rather than just sitting around doing shit all[/SIZE][/COLOR] ![]()
05-13-2013, 03:01 PM
[COLOR="DimGray"]
Lonleysniper Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"] That's fine bro don't worry get some money back .I haven't seen anyone pking tbh i go to ele and so forth and it's always empty. But yeah we need to do something.[/COLOR]
05-13-2013, 03:14 PM
We just need to get together and do something as a team to stay together..
![]()
05-14-2013, 11:40 AM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]L
Qts[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-14-2013, 11:52 AM
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Can't get ingame guys.
![]() Client fucked up[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Serenity [Mains-Pures Division] | Turest8 | 60 | 3,984 |
05-10-2014, 09:10 AM Last Post: Behind |
|
| Elite Reborn ( ER ) | Beckley | 187 | 10,060 |
09-25-2013, 05:11 PM Last Post: Martin |
|
| Elite Guiz [skilling] ~Join us today! | Pt235 | 5 | 545 |
11-25-2012, 01:58 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Elite Guiz | Floating :) | 8 | 597 |
11-24-2012, 12:06 PM Last Post: 88 CB |
|
| #Ep Hybrid Division | wildy owns | 5 | 780 |
09-19-2012, 08:05 AM Last Post: Rafee⢠|
|
| Elite Skillers | Favlerhd | 0 | 462 |
03-20-2012, 06:54 PM Last Post: Favlerhd |
|
| - - - [ THE A-TEAM ] - - - 115+ elite pk team | B A Baracus | 93 | 2,300 |
01-19-2011, 04:21 PM Last Post: B A Baracus |
|
| The Elite Money Makers | Bike | 4 | 382 |
12-27-2010, 01:50 AM Last Post: Xxstarrychelxx |
|
| ~~UNiQUe DIvISiON~~ - r4nqe tw1nz | R4nqe Tw1nz | 3 | 311 |
10-31-2010, 06:37 AM Last Post: Gut |
|
| Beard Elite - BE | PornoAtzen | 0 | 215 |
08-31-2010, 09:55 AM Last Post: PornoAtzen |
|