Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Then & Now
#1
[COLOR="White"]My bank then:

[Image: wl5a2b.png]


My Bank now:

[Image: 2iktgcm.jpg][/COLOR]
#2
Improved somewhat, not bad.
#3
dakfighter12 Wrote:Proved somewhat, not bad.

*Improved

Nice bank???You have like 3b?
#4
Pwner Bricky Wrote:*Improved

Nice bank???You have like 3b?

[COLOR="White"]Claws 800m x3, dfs 400m x4, vls 250m x5 plus 900-1b cash and other items. More than 3b lol

10.6B + 750m. & this isn't including the barrow items, crystal bow. What got me to this amount was, vesta items, statius, claws, dfs, ranger boots, robin hats, morrg, zuriels, black armor and cash pile.[/COLOR]
#5
nice bank Damon Smile
#6
i don't see the improvement so hard but still nice bank.
#7
Perroke Wrote:i don't see the improvement so hard but still nice bank.

Its not so much an item improvement its more of a bank value one. I been working on getting more and more dfs. I would have 5 but I gave one away for free. Also gave away statius full helm and vesta skirt. I am too nice (:
#8
Bank went up a little. Gl on more.
#9
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Decent bank, but nice.
Gl getting more items from wyvs (:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
I shall get more ranger sets tonight/tomorrow!!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)