Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dem Capes
#11
very nice!
Reply
#12
Gratz on firecapes, gl on whatever is next :-D
Reply
#13
Gratz on 1k post
Reply
#14
Congratz, Gl on 1.5k?
Reply
#15
From there on out they are pretty ugly until 7k so enjoy them.
Reply
#16
gz nig, I liked the bronze - dragon armour sets much much more than the shitty torva, pernix
Reply
#17
The Fire capes are my favorite.
Congratulations on the 1k posts, I enjoy reading most of yours.
Reply
#18
Good job on your 1k posts. I am so proud of you!
Reply
#19
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Men I want capes bad can't wait
GRATS on yours dood[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#20
I really wish he let me use my own armour presets.

Grats
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fire capes Rs Himself 11 649 09-11-2013, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Check Yo Self
  Fire capes Dat Sick 17 768 05-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dat Sick
  Untrimmed Capes I Like Pie 12 505 04-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Synergy
  Fire Capes<333 Call Me Nick 15 640 08-27-2012, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Pk4th3win
  Fire capes. Turest8 11 480 02-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Fire Capes :D Tee Rouze 11 552 02-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Wiselly Lt
  3rd Age Fire cape spree --->> 3 fire capes, 3 Fighting styles. Ikr 11 650 06-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Externity Pro

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)