Posts: 3,509
Threads: 7,963
Joined: Jun 2009
just got a msg from owner of opticvps, saying that his datacenter gonna let us run again, SOON
not rite now, but soon
in a few days, maybe today, maybe tomarow
Quote:Joshua says:
Good news!!
My datacenter will now allow me to turn on dmca servers!!
Travis|Gir|VOTE http://www.V4SG.tk says:
!!!!
SO MY VPS STILL RUNIN?
Joshua says:
Your account is going to a new server
Travis|Gir|VOTE http://www.V4SG.tk says:
wat about my files -.-
Joshua says:
They are still ther
Posts: 3,127
Threads: 327
Joined: Jul 2009
11-29-2009, 04:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2009, 04:40 PM by Gta.)
OMFG!!!Lucky !!! Haha!!
Posts: 78
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2009
OMFG WOOTTTTTTTT
TOTALLY AWESOME! Travis and Josh ftw =]
I'm the BEAST
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Like my post? Press the Karma Button! [/COLOR]
Posts: 1,070
Threads: 57
Joined: Nov 2009
omfg !!!@@!@!@ this is sweet!!@#!@!@
Posts: 2,651
Threads: 146
Joined: Oct 2009
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!! :d <3333333333
Posts: 494
Threads: 69
Joined: Sep 2009
Goodfight DMCA
hopefully you retrieve all the files we lost
Maybe them noobs will stop complaining about their precious 20 gp and 5 attack :O
This post above was posted with grammar in mind! ;D
-Grammar Nazi-
Posts: 448
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2009
Nice job... managed to obtain a miracle after all.
Worried most peoples asses off for nothing, nice job. D:
Posts: 78
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2009
Lol, it was for nothing.. Maybe it might be a good day afterall.. No drop parties, no EXP bonus.. ftw!
I'm the BEAST
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Like my post? Press the Karma Button! [/COLOR]
Posts: 448
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2009
Maybe is the key word, it might not be today, it might not even be tomorrow. All we know is it will be back.
I'm actually kind of disappointed... I was hoping to make a fresh start with my Wyvern log. Oh well, thank god I keep backups!
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2009
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVE SILGAR 4EVER