The Swyft Challenge
The Swyft challenge is going to be a huge challenge where I max out skills, complete all quests. And make a huge bank. This will require a lot of time and effort, but I think I can do it.
More importantly, I will be STREAMING my progress on Twitch.TV @ SwyftSilab (not created)
______________________________________________
QUESTS
SKILLS
Attack
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Strength
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Defense
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Hitpoints
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Ranged
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Prayer
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Magic
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Runecrafting
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Agility
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Herblore
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Thieving
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Crafting
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Fletching
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Slayer
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Mining
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Smithing
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Fishing
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Cooking
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Firemaking
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Woodcutting
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Farming
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
______________________________________________
Money Bank
4/12/2014
Flipped 30m donated to 72m.
Flipped 72m to 108m
Flipped 108m to 277gp
______________________________________________
Skills Overview
4/12/2014
![[Image: 308w9pc.png]](http://i59.tinypic.com/308w9pc.png)
This will probably stay the same because I'm just trying to make profits for armour, etc.
4/13/2014
![[Image: 5mg6ts.png]](http://i62.tinypic.com/5mg6ts.png)
I sold my Divine Spirit Shield for 2b, now I have 700m + VLS so I have roughly 925m + Abby whip = 950m + robin hood hat which is another 50 so in total I have a rough of 1b.

______________________________________________
TOP SCORES
![[Image: 2i1flae.png]](http://i57.tinypic.com/2i1flae.png)
I killed my FIRST Corporal Beast and got my FIRST Divine Spirit Shield.
The Swyft challenge is going to be a huge challenge where I max out skills, complete all quests. And make a huge bank. This will require a lot of time and effort, but I think I can do it.
More importantly, I will be STREAMING my progress on Twitch.TV @ SwyftSilab (not created)
______________________________________________
QUESTS
- Cursed Temple
- Lost City
[COLOR="Green"] - Rune Mysteries
- Desert Treasure
- Vampire Slayer[/COLOR]
- Monkey Madness
- Sheap Shearer
- Legends Quest
- Lunar Diplomacy
- Knights Legend
- Lunar Spirite
- Wolf's Cure
SKILLS
Attack
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Strength
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Defense
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Hitpoints
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Ranged
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Prayer
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Magic
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Runecrafting
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Agility
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Herblore
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Thieving
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Crafting
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Fletching
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Slayer
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Mining
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Smithing
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Fishing
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Cooking
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Firemaking
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Woodcutting
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
Farming
- Max Level
- 200m EXP
______________________________________________
Money Bank
4/12/2014
Flipped 30m donated to 72m.
Flipped 72m to 108m
Flipped 108m to 277gp
______________________________________________
Skills Overview
4/12/2014
![[Image: 308w9pc.png]](http://i59.tinypic.com/308w9pc.png)
This will probably stay the same because I'm just trying to make profits for armour, etc.
4/13/2014
![[Image: 5mg6ts.png]](http://i62.tinypic.com/5mg6ts.png)
I sold my Divine Spirit Shield for 2b, now I have 700m + VLS so I have roughly 925m + Abby whip = 950m + robin hood hat which is another 50 so in total I have a rough of 1b.

______________________________________________
TOP SCORES
![[Image: 2i1flae.png]](http://i57.tinypic.com/2i1flae.png)
I killed my FIRST Corporal Beast and got my FIRST Divine Spirit Shield.

