Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ok now we're back
#31
Dumb...
Reply
#32
can xp rates be 10* everything? (thats including skilling) This is the second reset ive been through and im kind of growing tired of regaining all that cash and skills again. I would also appreciate my donators items back, i am willing to donate again for some stuff if i see ANY changes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 6871.png]
Reply
#33
Dan Wrote:Dumb...

This.
Reply
#34
Bring it out when I'm not home o.o
But awesome bout fucking time!
Reply
#35
:< I'm level 3... :,(
Reply
#36
i'm level -8
Reply
#37
Great job! I have my hacked account back,, skill me 99!! Finnaly![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR]All my skills are back to 1 :fail: ,, AND IM LVL 3 :p
Reply
#38
I'm still US Marine ingame btw..
[Image: 2hnz9r5.png]
.........United States Marine Corps.........
[Image: picture.php?albumid=152&pictureid=531]
Reply
#39
omg yay just what i been waiting for...
[Image: xr_mario.gif]
Reply
#40
Someone should post on this.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Spam is Back Gir 31 3,080 07-25-2016, 08:16 AM
Last Post: My Spear7
  We are back Gir 69 8,484 05-01-2016, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Rgtybb
  Back Online Gir 116 7,188 11-11-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Jef Hardy
  We're back! Gir 91 6,270 05-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: ownage ko
  WE'RE BACK! but... Gir 63 3,683 12-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Last Post: alk370
  Coming back?! Gir 173 8,060 12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Lol oh gf
  Back on Gir 19 1,619 09-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Last Post: ★☆Ty For Claws★☆
  Wyvern is BACK! Far Casted 47 3,409 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ★☆Ty For Claws★☆

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)