12-19-2009, 12:15 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]I miss u <3
U still got my support. (:[/COLOR]
U still got my support. (:[/COLOR]
| Poll: Would I make a good moderator? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 76 | 80.00% | |
| No | 19 | 20.00% | |
| Total | 95 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Ears [Moderator Application]
|
|
12-19-2009, 12:15 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]I miss u <3
U still got my support. (:[/COLOR]
12-19-2009, 12:25 AM
snow Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]I miss u <3 you're inlove with every1 -.-"
12-19-2009, 12:27 AM
miroku rulzz Wrote:you're inlove with every1 -.-" Jakes in love with Kangaroos. The love thing evens out now.
12-19-2009, 12:33 AM
pretty fly Wrote:uhmwut?! Hmm short story short lol.. Jake has a pet kangaroo named Rufus and he rides around in his pouch
12-19-2009, 12:40 AM
rapture Wrote:Hmm short story short lol.. mk well time to own ur ass.... 1.I HATE KANGAROOS!!! 2. I'M A CITY KID, I DO NOT LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE COUNTRY!!! 3. how the fuck would you know i have a pet kangaroo and what i do with it? o.O been spying on me? o.O |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bakura's Moderation Application | Kayu10 | 46 | 5,889 |
06-30-2016, 01:19 PM Last Post: Tom |
|
| Str Man Moderator Application | str man | 2 | 840 |
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM Last Post: Gir |
|
| L2 Switch's Moderator Application | L2 SWITCH | 44 | 4,663 |
06-18-2014, 01:42 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application | 010pure | 23 | 2,163 |
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| Ashton's Application | Brady | 1 | 712 |
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Dean/Gl Then Mod Application | Bum Me Plz | 40 | 5,020 |
10-23-2013, 06:25 AM Last Post: Bum Me Plz |
|
| Brady's Tank Moderator Application. | Brady | 50 | 4,702 |
09-22-2013, 10:46 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Moderator. | Hanging On | 56 | 4,314 |
08-31-2013, 10:37 AM Last Post: Welshboy |
|
| dr fishblades moderator app #2! | Dr Fishblade | 41 | 3,208 |
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM Last Post: Matt |
|
| Jay Zody's Mod Application | JayZody | 21 | 1,503 |
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM Last Post: Agent |
|