Poll: Would I make a good moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
76 80.00%
No
20.00%
19 20.00%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ears [Moderator Application]
miroku rulzz Wrote:mk well time to own ur ass....
1.I HATE KANGAROOS!!!
2. I'M A CITY KID, I DO NOT LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR THE COUNTRY!!!
3. how the fuck would you know i have a pet kangaroo and what i do with it? o.O
been spying on me? o.O

[COLOR="Cyan"]mmk.. (:
*cought* I saw u yesterday with ma mum.. Not so nice thought..[/COLOR]
Ashley ferrrrr maaaawd.
69 yes's, i think we have a winner!
wrigs Wrote:69 yes's, i think we have a winner!

70 >.>
SUPPPPPPPPPORT .
deservers it the most even over the black guy !

Big Grin
Why the hell aren't you mod yet? 70 Yes: 12 No. Travis, READ THE APPS!

Travis. MOD HER NOW (:
Make dis narb a mod or dai. Kthxbai
God Ashley, your still here?
I've seen you ingame maybe twice, but that was about 2 months ago.

Prob because your GMT +10 though. Ummmm =l
support Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,578 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 815 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,385 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,030 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 694 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,708 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,354 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,124 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,002 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,398 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)