Poll: Fall3n Ang3l for Mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fall3n Ang3l's New Mod App
#1
Fall3n Ang3l's New Mod App

Name: [COLOR="Magenta"]Aaron
In-game name:Fall3n Ang3l
Forums name: Fall3n Ang3l
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT +10 - Eastern Australia.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Of Course! Also when other staff around night my time.
Do you play over the night? Yes, on weekends/holidays
Are you active on the chatbox: To be honest, No.
Average of time you play a week: well... 12 hours each day you do the calculation 12 x 7 = 84 hours
Are you active on the forums: Yes. 700+ posts now. Not as much as other players most 1k+. 700 is still alot though O.o
How long have you played SilabGarza: July. 6 Months soon to be 7
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes, I have learnt. Wouldn't trust me much though, not the best at it Smile

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I have been mod once before, I help with as much enthusiam and make the server as enjoyable to everyone as I can. I vote everyday, and go on forums checking out all reports and appeals to see what needs to be handled. I will handle things the way I think is appropriate.. I follow rules all the time and also enforce them. I meet all requirements, 300+ posts and 3 months of Gameplay.

Anything else you would like us to know:[/COLOR] Fall3n Ang3l was disabled for a mistake I made when Dan was npc reseting for free drops at wyverns.. because wyverns take a while to respawn I did it 5 times to throw him off course. I did what I thought was the best thing at the time. You should also know that I wasn't active during the time Gir was waiting for his vps to get back up and running as I don't like pickup servers -.-. I have had some hard times with certain players. Not naming they should know who, but we always pull through and become friends again. I would like all people who vote to put an answer, especially if you say NO so i can see what I have done wrong and IMPROVE
#2
i support. you were an alright mod.
[Image: stephaniesigcopy.jpg]
[Image: SilabGarza45.png]
[B]Professional Mod Wanna-BE
#3
Fully behind this all the way..
#4
I support, I liked you when you were a mod.

How come you lost it anyway?



[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]WHO BE MESSIN WID MY SIGNATURE?! Vote Daily On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100
#5
He was attempting to help us with dan.

Anyways, you and steph are the only people i vote for.

Goodfight others.
This post above was posted with grammar in mind! ;D
-Grammar Nazi-

#6
lmfao ^^
thanks zane
[Image: stephaniesigcopy.jpg]
[Image: SilabGarza45.png]
[B]Professional Mod Wanna-BE
#7
Support , when i see you , you are always helping some one .
#8
ty for the support Wink
#9
you are a nice person, and you help alot.. so yes!
#10
support


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)