Poll: Would I make a good moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
76 80.00%
No
20.00%
19 20.00%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ears [Moderator Application]
Mod nao!
..What kind of a loser bumps their own mod application?!




















Me of course.
GOD, THE PAIN!

Please, just accept or deny me, I don't care! I just hate waiting, it's been like 2 months LOL.
Ears Wrote:GOD, THE PAIN!

Please, just accept or deny me, I don't care! I just hate waiting, it's been like 2 months LOL.

= desperate housewhifes.
snow Wrote: = desperate housewhifes.

lol?
ears would make an awsome mod lol she sould get admin?
Thanks lodece.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,671 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 823 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,463 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,072 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 701 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,816 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,453 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,216 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,044 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,456 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)