Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[GOALS] Blooª's goals. {Updated}
#11
why would u only use the forums and no ingame?
there is no point to post only.
cause most of the stuff on forums has to do with in game things
so ur just spamming then
#12
wtf..... GOALS Big GrinD
No more RUNESCAPE, forever SILABGARZA

[Image: whatcolor_isblack.jpg]
#13
Itzzz Magic Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]

:facepalm:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

don't worry I share Big Grin
#14
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Bike Wrote:why would u only use the forums and no ingame?
there is no point to post only.
cause most of the stuff on forums has to do with in game things
so ur just spamming then

Bike, your stupid, I don't have internet so I cant play In-game I have my wii..
And, STFU your annoying I don't spam.. FFS kid..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#15
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]very nice goals bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 24mdj0p.gif]
Credits to Brittany
[Image: 24mgls2.jpg] [Image: 25qazjc.jpg] [Image: 2i9rqys.jpg]
[Image: 2dglz6q.png]
IGN: TO XI CZ!

Click Here for Funny Jokes.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 840 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 412 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 740 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 514 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 671 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 561 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 838 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 829 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 892 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp
  My Goals GladiatorPriest 10 721 11-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)