Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2010
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Still down..
And ur on the 15th page.. How is it first post ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ohh, Ok

Ive heard it goes down like very day for an hour or two

True or not?
It was my first post
Posts: 88
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:Still down..
And ur on the 15th page.. How is it first post ._.
hahaha
Posts: 4,032
Threads: 364
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 88
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:Server's online
lies!
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2010
Yay online!
(caps is ftw)
Posts: 508
Threads: 35
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 11,008
Threads: 361
Joined: Jul 2010
Cheers for the server status :]
Posts: 66
Threads: 12
Joined: Jul 2010
I still can't fucking log in.
Wtf is wrong with the fucking server? >

[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------
[/COLOR]Fuck this, I'm not voting for this bullshit.
I'm gunno go play on private servers:
Project Catastrophe
Yanillescape
SabSabi
Better servers with less downtime.
Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 421
Threads: 27
Joined: Jul 2010
I can't join at the moment. :[
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Large Art
[spoiler]
![[Image: qn1l7d.jpg]](http://i51.tinypic.com/qn1l7d.jpg)
[/spoiler]
[/color]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]♥ list.
[spoiler]Bloo Whip
Crystal Liu
~Moby Duck~
Kayla <3
♥Ciwato1™
BRITTTTT. :][/spoiler][/COLOR]