06-05-2010, 02:05 PM
come on royal
| Poll: You think I would be a great mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes (: Support. | 71 | 78.89% | |
| No .. Explain Why. | 19 | 21.11% | |
| Total | 90 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Royal Skillz -Moderator Application-
|
|
06-05-2010, 02:05 PM
come on royal
06-09-2010, 01:35 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"]Bump.
Also , Thanks for all the ones that support me ! VOTE AND REPLY ![/COLOR]
06-09-2010, 01:37 PM
I still can't believe you are not mod ._______.
good luck on the app and remember you got my support!!
06-09-2010, 01:38 PM
dynastyz Wrote:I still can't believe you are not mod ._______.[COLOR="Yellow"] Thanks (: I'll make a Support list ;P[/COLOR]
06-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Support, good helper,friendly,good player,good poster and more
ulitmate mod
06-09-2010, 01:48 PM
69xxkingxx69 Wrote:Support, good helper,friendly,good player,good poster and more [COLOR="Yellow"]Thanks alot. ADDED SUPPORT LIST [/COLOR]
06-09-2010, 01:53 PM
No thanks, don't know who you are, and when I've seen you, you've never helped anyone. Sorry.
06-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Heroflame Wrote:No thanks, don't know who you are, and when I've seen you, you've never helped anyone. Sorry.[COLOR="Yellow"] I never saw you in-game .. Lol. But oh well .. thanks for saying why you vote no ..[/COLOR]
06-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"] No problem, and that's probably because I'm either on the Chatbox or the Forums. Never in-game(:
06-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Heroflame Wrote:No problem, and that's probably because I'm either on the Chatbox or the Forums. Never in-game(: [COLOR="Yellow"]Well .. It's fine . Also , stop chatting on here.. Thanks to all my supporters :3[/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| JustaIpod's Moderator Application | iPod | 39 | 3,370 |
06-18-2014, 04:26 AM Last Post: Rs Himself |
|
| Pat's second moderator application. | Insecurities | 35 | 3,798 |
03-05-2014, 11:17 AM Last Post: Gta |
|
| Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II | Inthecorner | 21 | 2,529 |
03-04-2014, 07:06 PM Last Post: Inthecorner |
|
| N0vlafye's Moderator Application | N0vlafye | 88 | 8,642 |
04-16-2013, 05:06 PM Last Post: JacksonDaGreat |
|
| Eetu's Application. | The Propker | 47 | 4,738 |
04-16-2013, 05:05 PM Last Post: Agent |
|
| Riska's Moderator Application | Mavex | 78 | 7,230 |
03-19-2013, 10:36 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Roy's Moderator Application. | Roy | 53 | 4,596 |
02-12-2013, 01:16 PM Last Post: My Spear |
|
| Pat's moderator application. | Insecurities | 105 | 9,196 |
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Matt's Moderation Application | Matt | 114 | 10,027 |
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Derk's mod application | GoogleSlayer | 68 | 6,388 |
10-14-2012, 04:03 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|