Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Voter cape?!
#31
I voted fer mai parteh hatz!
Where bee mee st00f?
Dont say j00 be scamz0r's.
Reply
#32
caliban Wrote:I voted fer mai parteh hatz!
Where bee mee st00f?
Dont say j00 be scamz0r's.

It's a sca... Nooo Britt don't hurt me D:
Reply
#33
Matty12114 Wrote:It's a sca... Nooo Britt don't hurt me D:

Lol'd, do hurt him.
Reply
#34
caliban Wrote:Lol'd, do hurt him.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Correction,

"Lol'd, PLEASE do hurt him.

"do hurt him." makes no sense boi, get it right!
[/COLOR]
Reply
#35
done voting gl sg!
Reply
#36
voted twice gimme my hat Smile
Reply
#37
voted on both.. (;
Reply
#38
lol its all an evil scheme grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply
#39
i voted.
Reply
#40
I want my phat.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)