03-11-2010, 02:03 AM
I voted fer mai parteh hatz!
Where bee mee st00f?
Dont say j00 be scamz0r's.
Where bee mee st00f?
Dont say j00 be scamz0r's.
|
Voter cape?!
|
|
03-11-2010, 02:03 AM
I voted fer mai parteh hatz!
Where bee mee st00f? Dont say j00 be scamz0r's.
03-11-2010, 02:06 AM
caliban Wrote:I voted fer mai parteh hatz! It's a sca... Nooo Britt don't hurt me D:
03-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Matty12114 Wrote:It's a sca... Nooo Britt don't hurt me D: Lol'd, do hurt him.
03-11-2010, 03:08 AM
caliban Wrote:Lol'd, do hurt him. [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Correction, "Lol'd, PLEASE do hurt him. "do hurt him." makes no sense boi, get it right![/COLOR]
03-11-2010, 03:36 AM
done voting gl sg!
03-11-2010, 03:43 AM
voted twice gimme my hat
03-11-2010, 07:13 AM
voted on both.. (;
03-11-2010, 07:15 AM
lol its all an evil scheme grrrrrrrrrrrrr
03-11-2010, 07:36 AM
i voted.
03-11-2010, 08:12 AM
I want my phat.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|