Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality #1 Hybriding clan
#41
People - Flaming/Spamming please don't ;]
#42
i wanne join ur clan...
#43
Username: skillzah
Age:14
Name:lonie
Timezone: german
Do you meet the Reqs?: yes:
Pking Experience:real runescape pking for already 3 years and 1 year on silabgarza
Will you share loots?Confusedure with the 1 who helped
Anything else you would like to add?:i'm rich enough got 4 headbands and 8 dharok and ahrim sets and more
#44
[COLOR="Red"]Username:
Age: 16
Name: Sean
Timezone: Atlantic
Do you meet the Reqs?: Ofc
If not, which req do you not meet?:
Pking Experience: pked on rs since 05 " A Devildog"
Will you share loots?:if they are worth sharing lol
Anything else you would like to add?: Nope Big Grin[/COLOR]
#45
hanging on Wrote:I see something wrong with this:

[Image: BrutalityTitle.png]

How are you Loved MY Many?


Hated by most - [COLOR="White"]99% of the server.
Loved by many - Only loved by 11 people lol.
Respected by all - If everyone respects you, why is there so many hate threads and comments?[/COLOR]


Edit: I only like Crocodile, and I Bouncy I.

Well thanks for liking me lol.
And tbh, if you really sit there and chill with everyone in th clan. Just abunch of cool kids that enjoy pking, that's simply all it is.

I think slot of people don't like us, is because

A: They didn't get excepted in clan.
B: We've killed you at some point or another.
Or
C: Your apart of a rival clan.

So everyone that talk shit, Stfu... It's just a game.

Thankyou.
#46
I can't edit to fix my spelling. On my Ipod ATM. And I can't scroll down text when I try to edit them 0.o
#47
Username: Chloeee
Age: 16 (turning 17)
Name: Chloe ( duh (; )
Timezone: Pacific
Do you meet the Reqs?: Uhm Exceed (;
If not, which req do you not meet?: doo da doo
Pking Experience: 2002-... now
Will you share loots?: Of course.. (with whoever helps)
Anything else you would like to add?: RAWR !
#48
Using an famous clan name from RS, why? Also, looks alright, the video looks dissapointing. Should create a short and catchy introduction video. I never seen one pray switch : (
#49
MAn you guys are moving up and up
#50
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]MAn you guys are moving up and up

We can't really move up and up when we are already at #1, but I guess that means we just raise the bar higher?

Liker raising the ladder and climbing higher

lol :d[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,058 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,651 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 943 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,677 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,060 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 560 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 553 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 560 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 482 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 529 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)