Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need a skilling clan :)
#1
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]hey everyone my skiller's IGN:: tis skilling

hes got black boater and currently getting
99farming ( extremely close to 97 )
and im 93herblore with enough to get 95+
and im 99 runecrafting & thieving.

just wanted to know if theres any skilling clans if so and you wouldn't mind me joining just please tell me would be great Smile :nice:[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
#2
I doubt....

What are skilling clans going to do? Skill together?
#3
GamerOrtiz Wrote:I doubt....

What are skilling clans going to do? Skill together?

yeah it's epic!
#4
lol i need a skillers clan aswell
#5
hey tis, it's i s k i l l, you should join saras saviors, it's a new clan but it's sexy name pl0x? lol join it.
#6
chaos mager Wrote:hey tis, it's i s k i l l, you should join saras saviors, it's a new clan but it's sexy name pl0x? lol join it.

oh hey skill! Smile sounds awesome but who runs it etc?
#7
I Tried Wrote:oh hey skill! Smile sounds awesome but who runs it etc?

bloo whip, idk his ign lol you can check on the clan thread. Reqs are 3 99s i think, if u r close to 3 im sure ull get in.
#8
my clan o:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

[/COLOR]naughty skillerz <3 ftw any skiller dont matter what lvls just anyone who enjoys skilling non com skill weather or not there combat lvl are high or not Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,113 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,532 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,727 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 1,001 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,811 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,127 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 1,117 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Skilling Sources GoogleSlayer 307 14,705 06-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,132 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Market Reasoning 9 780 05-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: JayZody

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)