Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Made a clan called podium smokers these are the rules!!
#11
ill go for co owner lol my ingame name is :hailey
#12
hopek Wrote:ill go for co owner lol my ingame name is :hailey

Go here to apply and ill get back to you !! http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=25199
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#13
The Albino Dino Wrote:What is a modPro spot?

You can kick people... you dont like but you half to have prof... frist so a screen shot and send to me then i approve if its okay ill pm if it is!! And if you modPro dies some clan members half to give you something
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#14
LMFAO @ Hey Gir

lol'd.......
#15
You've already got a clan thread, you don't need to make multiple threads of your clan..
#16
Matty12114 Wrote:You've already got a clan thread, you don't need to make multiple threads of your clan..

ok im sorry
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#17
i stilll wanna join so let me co owner =]
#18
my clan pic!! [Image: zixgrb.jpg]
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#19
Updated clan members!!

[COLOR="Lime"]Owner- Thepinklady
Co-owner- poter2445 (1 Open spots)
Admin-S K I L L 3r, IxxjacobxxI (2 spots left open)
Mods- (10 Open spots)


IxxjacobxxI
S K I L L 3r
Pker pk9
Crazypker
Mike123
poter2445
grzzzzmuted
4770's twin[/COLOR]
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#20
bumpXD


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,096 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,696 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 985 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,755 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,110 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 574 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 570 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 575 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 488 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 545 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)