Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is your Desktop?
#21
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is mine...

Very simple[/COLOR]

[Image: mybackgroundp.jpg]

Reason I don't have anything on my destop:

I've hidden everything. I use a program called fences, and it helps tidy cluttered desktops. This is what it looks like when it's not hidden:

[Image: mydesktop2.jpg]
#22
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Gir Wrote:the desktop of a coder.......
[Image: nzkhom.jpg]

took so long to upload.... big computer screen ftw?

No OllyDbg i see.[/COLOR]
#23
mike, want to show me how to get that =[]
#24
Here ya go:

http://www.stardock.com/products/Fences/downloads.asp
#25
lol mines bad lookin lol
#26
Heres my windows 7 background Tongue
[Image: 2pzxser.png]
#27
Guess since the other thread was locked via. someone's whinging, I'll post here.

[Image: desktopuq.png]

[Image: ratingstats.png]

[Image: gfxcard.png]
[Image: 36517922.png]
Arctic's a pretty cool guy. eh makes signateurs and doesn't afraid of anything.
#28
@Artic - I'm very jealous of your processor .. UGH



Mine.. Desktop is boring, i know

[Image: 20tpchw.png]
[Image: 261m3h3.png]
#29
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Arctic Wrote:Guess since the other thread was locked via. someone's whinging, I'll post here.

Via rule enforcement.

@ Marine - Lol'd, I could have never guessed that would be ur background.
[/COLOR]
#30
[COLOR="Red"]:O
[Image: desktopow.jpg]
[Image: specssf.jpg]
[Image: geforceu.jpg]
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Does Your Desktop Look Like? Gtravis17 14 606 04-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Gtravis17
  Post a pic of your desktop siick 11 585 10-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Last Post: teh skilla

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)