Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help. I scammed with strpudru
#1
I HAVE SCREENSHOT. But dont know how i can there upload... :S[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Look this screenshot and help me :]
Thank you...
Scammed 3x d claw... 5dfs,2sets full void,max cash,3rd age sets all,full sara,full gilded
#2
wow this is sad if strpurdu actually did this there has been many complaints about this.
to upload pic go to tinypic.vom or photobucket.com and get link from there and post it here
#3
upload you picture @ http://www.tinypic.com
and copy the website/forum url an paste it in here
#4
strpurdu scam?? i highly dout that but let us see the pic Big Grin
#5
I really show you.
#6
[COLOR="Magenta"]Guide To Upload Pictures!.

Please view that and use the right format.

Without the right format, you will be automatically declined. Edit your FIRST post with the correct format and the screenie proof of this offense.[/COLOR]
#7
There you are.
http://i40.tinypic.com/io0x1c.jpg
#8
maybe it is me but, i don't see a scam here.
#9
I change password. And my all items best gone...[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Wow. I have unjail with The Duck... Now wanna back my all items...
#10
let us see a screenshot of you empty bank


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Me getting scammed De Nub 8 334 09-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Itouch Stefan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)