Name: [COLOR="Yellow"]Rohit
In Game Name: Mr puppy/ lodece 1
Chat Box Name: (bio)(blood)Ω⌂♪ιοδεсε_1_aкa_мя_pυppч♫⌂Ω(blood)(bio)
Forum Name: Mr. Puppy
Time Zone: GMT +3
How long have you played SilabGarza: Early September
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: When ever i am on the computer.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: [B]HELL YEAH!!
If In Game how often do you check the chat box: [COLOR="Yellow"]Every time
Why do you think you would make a good chat box mod (75 words minimum):
I think ill be a good addition to the chat box because I am always on and never afk and when ever i g2g ill inform somebody and go i don't stay afk for more than 5mins.
Also i have helped many people on the chat box and the people who actually use the chat box have seen me active a lot. Also i hardly make any spelling mistakes.[/COLOR]
Anything else you want us to know:[COLOR="Yellow"] I am the one who suggested the radio at chat box also every time i am on i will encourage people to vote ask shaun because he is on with me some times.
I also asked mom to delete my prev app on request.
I know we have many mods at chatbox but ask the people who actually use it no mod is ever on if they are they are AFK or rarely on, go ahead ask.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="5"]people who have a grudge against me please do not vote we all know what you will vote
"NO" i know you will and read the app before you vote please.[/SIZE].
In Game Name: Mr puppy/ lodece 1
Chat Box Name: (bio)(blood)Ω⌂♪ιοδεсε_1_aкa_мя_pυppч♫⌂Ω(blood)(bio)
Forum Name: Mr. Puppy
Time Zone: GMT +3
How long have you played SilabGarza: Early September
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: When ever i am on the computer.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: [B]HELL YEAH!!
If In Game how often do you check the chat box: [COLOR="Yellow"]Every time
Why do you think you would make a good chat box mod (75 words minimum):
I think ill be a good addition to the chat box because I am always on and never afk and when ever i g2g ill inform somebody and go i don't stay afk for more than 5mins.
Also i have helped many people on the chat box and the people who actually use the chat box have seen me active a lot. Also i hardly make any spelling mistakes.[/COLOR]
Anything else you want us to know:[COLOR="Yellow"] I am the one who suggested the radio at chat box also every time i am on i will encourage people to vote ask shaun because he is on with me some times.

I also asked mom to delete my prev app on request.
I know we have many mods at chatbox but ask the people who actually use it no mod is ever on if they are they are AFK or rarely on, go ahead ask.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="5"]people who have a grudge against me please do not vote we all know what you will vote
"NO" i know you will and read the app before you vote please.[/SIZE].


