Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
royal skillz got pwned
#1
http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/ad306...titled.jpg


royal i hope u dont get mad Tongue
#2
So fucking gay
them
#3
when u did that?
#4
[COLOR="White"]And this is meant to prove???

I don't get :\...
[/COLOR]
#5
f a i l.
#6
nothin lolz
#7
wow...
[Image: 2q3p2sn.png]
#8
Oh, hey Jon
Oh, yeah
How's it going man?
Oh, I'm alright wh-whatever
Did you hear about that party?
No, no where's that?
Dude - I can't
Is it 26 and Q or what?
Dude, it's L
What?
Yeah
them
#9
@Pawn's post, what the shit fuck is that?
#10
@sean post, what the shit fuck is that?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn you, Royal End, damn you... akrubas 29 954 04-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Suprised Sex
  haah admin mom.. pwned.. waterisnat 4 323 02-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Matty12114

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)