Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*^.The Mobies.^*
#61
moby ciwato1
#62
IGN: Sylar now, if i join i'll get Moby Sylar i guess
Amount of pk points: totally i had like 500+
Do you consider yourself a good pker? Sometimes Smile
Why do you want to join this clan? You guys seem very professional etc =)
What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? Ranged/Claws on pure
Will you follow the rules? Ofcourse ? >.>
Do you follow the other in-game rules? Always Smile
Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? Yes.
#63
Sylar Wrote:IGN: Sylar now, if i join i'll get Moby Sylar i guess
Amount of pk points: totally i had like 500+
Do you consider yourself a good pker? Sometimes Smile
Why do you want to join this clan? You guys seem very professional etc =)
What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? Ranged/Claws on pure
Will you follow the rules? Ofcourse ? >.>
Do you follow the other in-game rules? Always Smile
Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? Yes.

Accepted!!! Wink
Wut in-game username you wanna use?
#64
Moby Sylar
#65
mhmmmmm........................idk
#66
str man Wrote:mhmmmmm........................idk

>.> fail, make up ur mind.
#67
mobies need 75 att,99str,99range.and 99 maigc
#68
IGN: War N Peace, N 9 N E, Techniq

Amount of pk points:Cumulative of over 300, but I've prolly spent 800 points on barrows gloves and zerker rings

Do you consider yourself a good pker? I don't know, I pk 2-3b a day... So I guess so

Why do you want to join this clan? Got a few cool people in the clan, and I think it's time I pk'd with a group of people rather than flyin solo.

What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? I just enjoy pking in general. So I really dont have a favorite style.

Will you follow the rules? Yes.

Do you follow the other in-game rules? Yes.

Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? Yes, but I actually pk non stop when I'm online so I'll prolly be rather unresponsive.
#69
IGN: Luckyx
Amount of pk points: 24 yes imma a noob
Do you consider yourself a good pker? As a rating 1-10 im like a 6
Why do you want to join this clan? I wanna join this clan bcuz to make new friends and i wanna get better at pking and i need some ppl by my side and help me pk
What's your favorite style in pking (e.g claws)? claws and range
Will you follow the rules? Yes
Do you follow the other in-game rules? Yes
Will you join the cc every time you login to your pure? Ummm Most of the time... may6be somedays ill forget and be reminded thats my honesty
#70
Btw i got 114 pk points nao.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]& if i didnt buy ags and stuff id have over 350[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR][Image: 5z09av.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the mobies clan aggie-68 6 361 04-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: I C E Man
  Mobies floyd99owns 1 247 04-25-2010, 05:18 AM
Last Post: caliban

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)