Posts: 310
Threads: 24
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 280
Threads: 21
Joined: Apr 2010
Both dont work dont give broken links so annoying!
Posts: 119
Threads: 11
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,427
Threads: 268
Joined: Aug 2009
thx for post it.. i was looking for the client. thx
Posts: 853
Threads: 65
Joined: Feb 2010
I can tell when the server is off but this helps because all I have to do is go to the forums and look at this so I can see if it is really off or if it's just my computer or something like that lol.
Posts: 0
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2010
05-04-2010, 10:54 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2010, 05:35 AM by Teh Beast.)
wtf
Posts: 3
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2010
this wil help new players alot
Posts: 5,074
Threads: 1,006
Joined: Jul 2009
Bump so there's no new topics 'Server down?'
Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2010
Hmm... I guess it's down then lol >.< <--- LOL CHINK SMILEY!
Posts: 5,074
Threads: 1,006
Joined: Jul 2009
Teh Beast Wrote:Bump so there's no new topics 'Server down?'
^^