Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skiller Matt's Goals <3
#11
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Goodluck, Add me, I'm a Skiller Also.

IGN : Skills Pride[/COLOR]
Reply
#12
lol have fun matthew i think i got it right for once lmao and only hard one their is agility cause its boring as hell
Reply
#13
Good luck, what's up with the legend stuff at the beginning though?
Reply
#14
Merch God Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Goodluck, Add me, I'm a Skiller Also.

IGN : Skills Pride[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]Added.

+ Thanks for the support guys.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#15
ofc... the first one HAD to be thieving... xD :nice: gl on it matt Wink
Reply
#16
Good luck on the goals, wish I was dedicated to getting 99's on my main. Smile
Reply
#17
Yes, I'm still playing.. Most likely just my skiller, so I guess luck would still be helpful.
Reply
#18
mining and smithing sucks. good luck with this..

btw 500th post !
Reply
#19
mr wu Wrote:mining and smithing sucks. good luck with this..

btw 500th post !

[COLOR="White"]Just got 99 mining then Wink

I love mining, it's easy an relaxing.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#20
lol mining ftw..i guess its not that boring..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 865 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 425 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 755 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 533 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 676 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  AGS Matt returns from jail! Matt 11 781 02-22-2014, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 571 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 864 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 844 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 914 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)