Poll: You think I would be a great mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (: Support.
78.89%
71 78.89%
No .. Explain Why.
21.11%
19 21.11%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal Skillz -Moderator Application-
#61
im supporting you because you are really helpful and friendly
#62
I'm supporting youBig Grin good luck:nice:
#63
[COLOR="Yellow"]Thanks for the support .

Reply and vote ![/COLOR]
#64
[COLOR="Yellow"]Bump .
Vote .
and don't forget to say what u think . If you vote no explain why I won't be mad ..[/COLOR]
#65
i alredy votes yes on this but forgot to post =o
#66
three 6mafia Wrote:i alredy votes yes on this but forgot to post =o

[COLOR="Yellow"]Haha lol.
Well I just got one more "No" from Wildy Owns and he haven't said why like alot of the ones who voted "No"[/COLOR]
#67
I support 100 % Smile
#68
king cesar Wrote:I support you and kyro both for mod.

agreed completly!
they would both make GREAT mods Big Grin
gl brahh...
#69
Omg if u get mod before me im gonna kill u ! :o
#70
Supported because i love you Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,804 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,123 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,777 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,558 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,199 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,989 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 5,076 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,352 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 11,165 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 7,113 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)