Poll: You think I would be a great mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (: Support.
78.89%
71 78.89%
No .. Explain Why.
21.11%
19 21.11%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royal Skillz -Moderator Application-
#71
i have voted yes and i thought u are already mod because u are really helpful.u must get mod
#72
I voted yes, I don't know you that well but you seem to be a nice person, I've never seen you flame anyone and I've seen you be helpful in-game many times, I normally don't post on applications because people treat them as a popularity contest but I truly think you could be a decent mod.
[SIZE="1"]
[Image: sotm1.png]
"If you act like sheep, they'll act like wolves."
MSN: DarcyDinosaur@hotmail.com
IGN: Bleh Darcy
Click here for my forum guide.
Signature Gift's: [Chrisss] [Jexy] [Lucky 7's] [Redwolve <3] [Shaunnn <3]
[/SIZE]
#73
D'arcy Wrote:I voted yes, I don't know you that well but you seem to be a nice person, I've never seen you flame anyone and I've seen you be helpful in-game many times, I normally don't post on applications because people treat them as a popularity contest but I truly think you could be a decent mod.

[COLOR="Yellow"]I understand your point about the popularity thing.
Also , I mostly made this cause some person said I should make one.
Plus , I hate flamers . The persons that lose their time flaming others over the Internet and Over a game have really nothing to do .
Tbh , who would really care that much . It's simply a game .[/COLOR]
#74
45 supports ATM.....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]
Plus , I hate flamers . The persons that lose their time flaming others over the [?COLOR]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]
Lol, I bet Admin Mom supported cause of this.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#75
BarrosBro Wrote:45 supports ATM.....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]
Lol, I bet Admin Mom supported cause of this.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

i doubt it brittany barley ever votes on peoples apps only a few staff members do
#76
Royal End Wrote:Plus , I hate flamers . The persons that lose their time flaming others over the
(random cut-off, lol)

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]
Lol, I bet Admin Mom supported cause of this.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
#77
BarrosBro Wrote:(random cut-off, lol)

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]
Lol, I bet Admin Mom supported cause of this.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Yellow"]You posted that twice =\
On that post and 2 posts higher with the "Edit" button =\

Also , Thanks to all the ones who votes yes (:[/COLOR]
#78
Bump.♥
#79
damn looks like you're gunna get mod gl on it Smile
#80
NO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aovNhtKLU


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,491 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,879 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,593 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 8,890 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,899 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,455 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,730 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,494 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,365 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,597 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)