05-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah, you deserve it
You've got my support, goodluck.
You've got my support, goodluck.
| Poll: You think I would be a great mod? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes (: Support. | 71 | 78.89% | |
| No .. Explain Why. | 19 | 21.11% | |
| Total | 90 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Royal Skillz -Moderator Application-
|
|
05-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah, you deserve it
You've got my support, goodluck.
05-13-2010, 04:48 AM
Raspberry Wrote:Yeah, you deserve it Thanks for the support.
05-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Bummp♣
05-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Bump!
05-15-2010, 08:38 AM
I support but, all I really ever see you do is sit at home so, idk if we need another mod like that. But I think you'd be more qualified for the job than others.
05-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Bless Wrote:I support but, all I really ever see you do is sit at home so, idk if we need another mod like that. But I think you'd be more qualified for the job than others. Thanks,.
05-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Bump !
05-18-2010, 02:45 PM
I voted no,
My reason's are as follow, with no flame intended, it's just my opinion. 1: I haven't seen you help anyone. 2: Yesterday you tried to make me look bad infront of moderators on a post I made in the "SPAM" section and failed miserably when you tried to say that I was posting for post count, yet I was in the spam section, (It takes more knowledge than that to become a moderator) 3: I find you extremely hypocritical because you said that I'm making useless posts and things, yet you bump your application in double-posts to get attention, not a good look. 4: I feel that people are only voting for you because you're a female, and they feel that it will be easy to get away with things in-game, much easier than to get away with offences from other experience staff like "Teh Beast", I feel that they want to support you because you're a female and they're amazed that there's another girl playing the server who isn't brit and an attention seeking guy dressed as a girl. 5: I didn't really feel that you put enough effort into your application it's short and it begins with "I think I should be moderator because..." this show's that you have a lack of know-how as to what the staff of the server want to see in applications, it shows that you didn't spend time on it and you're kind of just "giving it a go" it doesn't mean too much to you. I didn't intend any flame, you asked for opinions on the poll, so here's mine, I'm extremely sorry if you find this offensive, take it as constructive criticism, Thanks for reading, and I will not be supporting you for Moderator. I wish you luck with the rest of your replies. Pog Wrote:I voted no, ^ [COLOR="Yellow"] Bump[/COLOR]
05-18-2010, 06:37 PM
"4: I feel that people are only voting for you because you're a female, and they feel that it will be easy to get away with things in-game, much easier than to get away with offences from other experience staff like "Teh Beast", I feel that they want to support you because you're a female and they're amazed that there's another girl playing the server who isn't brit and an attention seeking guy dressed as a girl. "
That's honestly total bullshit in my opinion. sorry for the language. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| JustaIpod's Moderator Application | iPod | 39 | 3,610 |
06-18-2014, 04:26 AM Last Post: Rs Himself |
|
| Pat's second moderator application. | Insecurities | 35 | 3,968 |
03-05-2014, 11:17 AM Last Post: Gta |
|
| Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II | Inthecorner | 21 | 2,657 |
03-04-2014, 07:06 PM Last Post: Inthecorner |
|
| N0vlafye's Moderator Application | N0vlafye | 88 | 9,169 |
04-16-2013, 05:06 PM Last Post: JacksonDaGreat |
|
| Eetu's Application. | The Propker | 47 | 5,044 |
04-16-2013, 05:05 PM Last Post: Agent |
|
| Riska's Moderator Application | Mavex | 78 | 7,671 |
03-19-2013, 10:36 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Roy's Moderator Application. | Roy | 53 | 4,866 |
02-12-2013, 01:16 PM Last Post: My Spear |
|
| Pat's moderator application. | Insecurities | 105 | 9,860 |
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Matt's Moderation Application | Matt | 114 | 10,704 |
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|
| Derk's mod application | GoogleSlayer | 68 | 6,783 |
10-14-2012, 04:03 PM Last Post: Skullcracka |
|