05-17-2010, 04:47 AM
I was thinking would it be possible to add a :model and creations: category to forums for those who can make rs models?
| Poll: New category You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| yes | 5 | 62.50% | |
| no | 3 | 37.50% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
New Forum Category?
|
|
05-17-2010, 04:47 AM
I was thinking would it be possible to add a :model and creations: category to forums for those who can make rs models?
05-17-2010, 06:14 AM
sure...why not? I'm just curious but i don't know why
http://www.vote.silabgarza.com (Daily) For Free 25m
http://www.moparscape.org/serverstat...arza.no-ip.biz (Hourly) For RuneLocus When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
05-17-2010, 06:30 AM
yea that would be nice i support
05-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Kinda unnecessary you can just post it in graphics
05-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Yea but thats mainly sigs and what not, models would be specifically for models and creations.
05-17-2010, 09:25 AM
No. They're rarely posted.
05-17-2010, 09:30 AM
support i want to know how its gonna look
I'm a Family Guy!
<<< feel free to karma
05-18-2010, 10:06 AM
I know how to create models and a few things i know some others would like to share. I think it would be cool to have it. :p thanks for the support
05-18-2010, 10:18 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Da Asshole Wrote:I know how to create models and a few things i know some others would like to share. I think it would be cool to have it. :p thanks for the support Graphics also includes models etc. That is graphic design. Uhm, i can make models too. Customs are shit though.[/COLOR]
05-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Amazed Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] I never said other people couldnt make models, and if you have probelms with customs dont make any. and ok about that it is graphics but i mean like a sub category in graphics about models. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Forum Win | PhantomsCry | 0 | 186 |
09-15-2010, 08:13 PM Last Post: PhantomsCry |
|