08-21-2009, 05:53 AM
Name:
Kevin (no waiiii)
Age:
14, Turning 15 next month
Username:
iamnothim (no waiiii)
How long have you played SilabGarza:
2 Years
Do you have any coding experience:
Too badly, no.
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server:
Nope, I've been a sub leader in a 300 man clan though
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer:
Spammer: warn, jail if he doesnt stop, mute if he doesnt stop there, ip-mute if he makes a new account. Syi-er: ip-mute
Do you follow the server AND forum rules:
Yup
What is the capital of Egypt:
Cairo (orly?) yarly
Using atleast 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:
I already am a chatbox moderator, but if i walk around ingame with my dagon'hai i get asked alot about how i got it, if i'm a hidden moderator and if I use colours in ::message to say colours are for staff only i get responses like "omg doesnt that mean you shouldnt use them either?". I see about 30 people using colours, spamming or advertising every day while there are no staff members online, and I want to do something about that. Oh and the standard stuff about "i like helping people and bs like that.
Kevin (no waiiii)
Age:
14, Turning 15 next month
Username:
iamnothim (no waiiii)
How long have you played SilabGarza:
2 Years

Do you have any coding experience:
Too badly, no.
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server:
Nope, I've been a sub leader in a 300 man clan though
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer:
Spammer: warn, jail if he doesnt stop, mute if he doesnt stop there, ip-mute if he makes a new account. Syi-er: ip-mute
Do you follow the server AND forum rules:
Yup

What is the capital of Egypt:
Cairo (orly?) yarly
Using atleast 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:
I already am a chatbox moderator, but if i walk around ingame with my dagon'hai i get asked alot about how i got it, if i'm a hidden moderator and if I use colours in ::message to say colours are for staff only i get responses like "omg doesnt that mean you shouldnt use them either?". I see about 30 people using colours, spamming or advertising every day while there are no staff members online, and I want to do something about that. Oh and the standard stuff about "i like helping people and bs like that.
liked this post? hit the karma button! 
![[Image: savedroom.png]](http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/savedroom.png)
![[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg]](http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu356/King-Puffy/keviniamnotmesig.jpg)
![[Image: iamnotme.png]](http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/pettz_photos/iamnotme.png)
credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one

![[Image: savedroom.png]](http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/savedroom.png)
![[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg]](http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu356/King-Puffy/keviniamnotmesig.jpg)
![[Image: iamnotme.png]](http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/pettz_photos/iamnotme.png)
credits to pufferizer for this sig, credits to l33t k0 for the other one

