Poll: MOD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
29.73%
11 29.73%
No
70.27%
26 70.27%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thepinklady's Mod app [In-game]
#31
thepinklady Wrote:I will im coming home right now!! <3

lol ok when it let me i seen u at home but like as soon as i saw u my account dc'ed and now when i try to log on it freezes dont show nothin at all
#32
Ahhhh that no good whats your in game name?
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#33
Vote yes or no!! thanks
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#34
Who are you?
#35
No from me because most of ur posts and topics are spam and i never see u in game just once or twice...
#36
Thanks...
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#37
Okay since its a school week untill summer break i will be only playing like 35-50 hours a week! =[
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#38
[COLOR="Cyan"]I don't support.

-10% I think...

I never saw you on and I didn't saw you helping Anyone.
+ all your Posts/Thread are spams, like Gangstaboy said.
Btw, you don't have 3 monts and Half of playing cuz I got 2 months of playing and you wasnt even started.

Gl Btw.[/COLOR]
#39
Thanks..
Quote:Originally Posted by lil fucker View Post
Pfftt, I'm almost always on.

Hiding on some account, watching people.

Watching places.

You never know who I am.
[Image: 23t1pgg.jpg]If you like my post!! [Image: reputation.gif] me!!
[Image: vyxqfn.gif]http://vote.silabgarza.com/
VOTE FOR SILABGARZA!!
[Image: 2qdwoi0.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8531&dateline=1269041897]
#40
No support who the fuck is this? lol
them


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My in-game moderator application. The Propker 35 2,584 09-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Last Post: The Propker
  Gfed Skills's In game moderator application. Rags 26 1,679 08-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Arcanex in-game moderator application. Arcanex 85 6,023 05-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Actual CaseyJ242425 In-game Mod App CaseyJ2424 6 767 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  CaseyJ242425's in-game Mod App CaseyJ2424 11 882 01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Bonifah
  Poke Pk 12's In-Game Mod App. Poke Pk 12 46 2,949 12-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Poke Pk 12
  Twin 2's In-game Moderator Application Zvp 22 1,343 11-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Chill Shorr's In-Game Mod App GoodChoice 1 598 10-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Mr 223
  Mavex - In-Game Moderator Application. Mavex 14 1,174 10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  Poll: yaho's In game Moderator Application. Yaho 11 753 10-01-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: shayn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)