Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I now have a goal!!!
#1
I've decided after a long time, I really want to be one of those Youtube Video Comedians that makes parodies of song that are popular

Things I need
[COLOR="Red"]1. Be able to sing, and play guitar. DONE. Big Grin
2. Need a drummer, or someone for piano(electric drumset FTW?)
3. A recording system(A little place for all my equipment... I'll save up.
4. A job, to get me started with equipment.
[/COLOR]
Well, this is my goal, I will accomplish it, one of these days. Smile
Reply
#2
Gooooodluck. Tongue
Reply
#3
Redwolve Wrote:Gooooodluck. Tongue

Yeah, it'll be challenging. Smile)
Reply
#4
Goodluck. I've always wanted to be able to make Runescape music videos lmao.
Reply
#5
Trae Wrote:Goodluck. I've always wanted to be able to make Runescape music videos lmao.

I might post that beach video as a startup. Smile
Reply
#6
O.o. Good to knoe ou have this all planned not.. Dontngive up if something goes wrong. And commitment is key. Kay well you beter become popular Smile
Press karma if you like this post :nice:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

want to see a price guide? click here Smile
Reply
#7
u need 100k views to make cash. goodluck
Reply
#8
GoodLuck (:
Reply
#9
Guliver Wrote:u need 100k views to make cash. goodluck

I don't need 100k views, I'm getting a job...
Reply
#10
Got a song? There are a lot of Ke$ha (Tik Tok) parodies out there right now.
Very nice goal though, and best of luck!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Much goal such achievement Maik 17 875 04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  such goal Bum Me Plz 11 659 04-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Rickblazer86
  Personal goal /Backpage 11 755 04-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Goal Orianna 6 484 12-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goal Martin 6 499 11-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Goal - Complete Siberians 9 652 11-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Martin
  New goal Me Gusta 8 551 11-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Bedbed
  Full goal list! Powned You50 9 638 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Fishing goal! KQ4 9 441 09-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Brady
  Tso goal Ashton 10 686 06-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)