Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Watchthisk0 goal!
#11
well that is good i hate cooking Smile but I just got 99 Woodcutting I will be working on mining next! Smile
[Image: 69367.png]
Reply
#12
Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]I am maxed in all the skills.
Archer0 is maxed in all the skills (he quitted)
There's that other guy pyuku or w.e something like that.
like 5 people are maxed
I was 2nd . Got it same days as archer0 he just got it earlier
[/COLOR]

I thought SHE was Ashley0? ._.
OT: Very nice goals, I can't wait until you achieve them all! Good luck!
Reply
#13
good luck on all this goals (:

hope you achieve them soon! ;D
Reply
#14
thank you for your support Smile
[Image: 69367.png]
Reply
#15
wait you havent seen a dude with all 99s?
then you havent seen me Tongue but good luck Big Grin
Reply
#16
haha i guess not... i prob have i prob just wasnt payin action but thanxs for the support.
[Image: 69367.png]
Reply
#17
Good luck with the Goals. I just made a thread of my own after seeing this one :].
Reply
#18
That is good i have inspired somone to have a goal on here Smile i hope you reach it and thanxs for the support.
[Image: 69367.png]
Reply
#19
good job dude

btw ur bronze looks homo
Reply
#20
that isnt very nice :p lol but thanxs for the support.
[Image: 69367.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Much goal such achievement Maik 17 921 04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  such goal Bum Me Plz 11 705 04-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Rickblazer86
  Personal goal /Backpage 11 807 04-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Goal Orianna 6 503 12-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goal Martin 6 526 11-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Goal - Complete Siberians 9 687 11-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Martin
  New goal Me Gusta 8 585 11-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Bedbed
  Full goal list! Powned You50 9 679 11-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Fishing goal! KQ4 9 482 09-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Brady
  Tso goal Ashton 10 729 06-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)