Poll: Should Bubbles (Me) be mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
35 77.78%
No
22.22%
10 22.22%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Forums+Chatbox] Moderator Application.
#11
Chatbox is a definite.
#12
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm not sure, I read it all, but, I think anyone knows how to move a thread, it's not rocket science...
The key thing is trust... And I don't yet trust you, there is a reason for their being the requirement of an In-Game moderator, so I doubt that you'll get the spot because you don't have the In-Game rank.
As well as not having Moderator In-Game you seem to think everyone else is always wrong, you yourself can never be wrong. I have nothing against you, I take everything as it comes day-by-day, I don't judge you on what you've done in the past, I judge you on what you do on the day, because you can't change the past.
I'd like to support you, but I can't.
My reasons are that I feel you don't show enough contribution towards the forums,
You want everyone else to change for your benefit, you don't try to make a joint decision and help out in your differences.
On top of that, I didn't like the way that you asked people on the MSN chat to give you Rep+, because there's no point in having the Rep if you hadn't earn't it... Reputation should be earned, not asked for.
I'm sorry, but I'm voting no for forum moderator.
Good luck.[/COLOR]
#13
Chatbox Mod - yes.
Forums Mod - no.
Good luck.
#14
Pog Wrote:I'm not sure, I read it all, but, [COLOR="Pink"]I think anyone knows how to move a thread, it's not rocket science...
The key thing is trust... And I don't yet trust you, there is a reason for their being the requirement of an In-Game moderator, so I doubt that you'll get the spot because you don't have the In-Game rank.
As well as not having Moderator In-Game you seem to think everyone else is always wrong, you yourself can never be wrong. I have nothing against you, I take everything as it comes day-by-day, I don't judge you on what you've done in the past, I judge you on what you do on the day, because you can't change the past.
I'd like to support you, but I can't.
My reasons are that I feel you don't show enough contribution towards the forums,
You want everyone else to change for your benefit, you don't try to make a joint decision and help out in your differences.
On top of that, I didn't like the way that you asked people on the MSN chat to give you Rep+, because there's no point in having the Rep if you hadn't earn't it... Reputation should be earned, not asked for.
I'm sorry, but I'm voting no for forum moderator.
Good luck.[/COLOR]

Not how to move a thread, where to move it.

As for the rest; Got kinda bored of reading, but I've contributed more to the forums than anyone else applying so far. You don't see everything that goes on.

As for not making joint decisions; I've changed since I've joined so go ahead and tell me I don't know how to compromise and I don't know how to be wrong.

You've known me for 3 days, not 3 weeks. We don't have a past to go off of. You're viewing this as us fighting and me knowing I'm not wrong with what I'm flaming you about.

There are times I'm wrong, but most of the time I don't speak unless I know I'm right and I don't fight unless I'm 100% sure I'm correct in everything I'm saying.

Also; The rep was just so I had my rep back from Soul which was earned. If you need proof, I'll be happy to print screen it or have an administrator post it.

Thanks for voting.

EDIT;; Don't post back.

And Guli gtfoff my thread.
#15
idk who u are so i voted no.
#16
Bubbles Wrote:Not how to move a thread, where to move it.

As for the rest; Got kinda bored of reading, but I've contributed more to the forums than anyone else applying so far. You don't see everything that goes on.

As for not making joint decisions; I've changed since I've joined so go ahead and tell me I don't know how to compromise and I don't know how to be wrong.

You've known me for 3 days, not 3 weeks. We don't have a past to go off of. You're viewing this as us fighting and me knowing I'm not wrong with what I'm flaming you about.

There are times I'm wrong, but most of the time I don't speak unless I know I'm right and I don't fight unless I'm 100% sure I'm correct in everything I'm saying.

Also; The rep was just so I had my rep back from Soul which was earned. If you need proof, I'll be happy to print screen it or have an administrator post it.

Thanks for voting.

EDIT;; Don't post back.

And Guli gtfoff my thread.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I hope you realise that I'm the only person who's been honest and actually given you a good bunch of feedback? I said that I liked you, I don't want to argue.
I'm giving you the truth of my opinion. I use the forums, I think since I joined, more than you do, I've seen everything that's happened the past month...
I'll repeat, I don't want to argue, and the fact that you said you got bored of reading? Forum Moderators are going to have to read everything that they get involved in to make non-biased decisions.
Note: I'm not flaming you here, just telling you my opinion and the truth.
I'm the only person who's actually given you some good feedback, everyone else I doubt read through the whole of the application, they just though, yeah it's long, I'll support.
Please, if you wish to sort my opinions out with me, VM me, but they're not going to change, and I'm not going to be posting here again.[/COLOR]
#17
Took it to VM and you decided to start being a douche, so I hereby banish you from this thread.

Thanks for feedback every1 else, though.
#18
Very Nice Mod App!I Support Good Luck!
#19
Thank you, PornoAzten o-o
#20
i voted yes cuzz,
i wuv yu bubbles!!!! <3 :]]]
yu are a great forums guy and i bet yu can be even better!!
---------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------
sorry, im high lmao Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,616 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,969 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,658 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,186 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,047 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,679 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,874 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,874 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,717 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,787 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)