Poll: Would you like me as a Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes sir!
65.79%
25 65.79%
No sir
21.05%
8 21.05%
I don't know sir!
13.16%
5 13.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xpectation's Moderator Application
#31
your getting mawd hands down >.> you were da shit Smile MICHEAL FORE MAWD Big Grin
[Image: 10p4vvd.jpg]

#32
110% support!
finaly a good staff member.
#33
Support o.o

Nice app

[Voteed]
#34
[COLOR="LightBlue"]Finally added a poll xD

Voted yes of course, good luck bro Big Grin
[/COLOR]
#35
it was 8 yes 1 no last time i looked, and now its 8 yes 2 no? i think you accidently no'd matty.
#36
You Got My Vote
#37
support
#38
Thanks for the support guys Smile
#39
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I don't know if I posted before, but I just voted "Yes Sir!".

You're a bitch about "Emil" in the chat box, but I lurv you >D.[/COLOR]
#40
I have never sseen u once ingame and.. i been playing 6 months :\
"XuberPwnerX"
View my threads (not godwars) hope they can help
http://sg-forum.info/search.php?searchid=105851
SilabGarza Veteran


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,689 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,032 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,705 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,351 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,114 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,813 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,956 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,070 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,902 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,919 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)