Poll: Should Bubbles (Me) be mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
35 77.78%
No
22.22%
10 22.22%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Forums+Chatbox] Moderator Application.
#41
I will support you 100% i always see you in the chatbox not talking a lot usually to the mods but you're there. My vote is yes.
#42
nah bubbles is shit
#43
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]
Dasani Wrote:yah bubbles is the shit

Thanks [:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#44
[COLOR="Red"]*Notices you aren't mod yet...*
*Gets knife*
Don't make me do it...

Anyways, I support you ;D! (Obviously)
Good luck
[/COLOR]
#45
First post in forever. I post for J00. You would make a great ndoerator Kayla. Keep trying and wait and I'm sure you're going to get iy. Peace.
No.
#46
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]
n00b1 Wrote:First post in forever. I post for J00. You would make a great ndoerator Kayla. Keep trying and wait and I'm sure you're going to get iy. Peace.

:0 U just popped out of nowhere rofl.

Thanks (: <3

Lol @ Jacob, Kill 'em!! ;d[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#47
y r u nicer on forums than on cahtbox :mad:
#48
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Mircast Wrote:[SIZE="1"]y r u nicer on forums than on cahtbox :mad:

Idk, cuz u make me mad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#49
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]

Idk, cuz u make me mad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

well ur a fucking dick then, voted no!!!! Sad
#50
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Mircast Wrote:[SIZE="1"]well ur a fucking dick then, voted no!!!! Sad

Then u can have the kids, cuz I only kept them for a vote yes![/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,508 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 3,902 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,605 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 8,935 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 4,917 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,487 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 4,760 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 9,554 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 10,412 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 6,626 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)