07-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Taking Application,First Group Skilling Even tomorrow.Fourms coming by this weekend.
|
~The Crusadeing Warriors~
|
|
07-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Taking Application,First Group Skilling Even tomorrow.Fourms coming by this weekend.
Lol wait I join first and I get mod... he joins second and gets Co-owner. Now that's some bull lol.
Bump. Edit: It's cause I'm black isn't it? That's racism if you ask me... what a clan -sigh-
07-06-2010, 11:58 AM
He's stronger in combat.the higher your combat level.The higher your rank
07-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Recruit more members so that we can war you! (:
07-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Captain Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Am trying my best. Do me a favour and PM me when you get clan members please (: We'll organise a decent war together.[/COLOR]
07-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Ok sure,am gonna try to get some of my friends ingame
07-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Captain Wrote:He's stronger in combat.the higher your combat level.The higher your rank Lol oh, cause that makes sense I guess since I'm a maxed out pure and I don't want def. I'm 96 cmb now btw.
07-06-2010, 03:33 PM
r you coming to event?[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]A Day at godwards/ [/COLOR]
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Apocalyptic Warriors | Thebunnykiller1 | 6 | 396 |
03-03-2011, 01:35 AM Last Post: Thebunnykiller1 |
|
| *The Dragon Warriors* | Kakarot5 | 7 | 392 |
02-20-2011, 12:56 AM Last Post: No Love |
|
| The Dragon Warriors | Kakarot5 | 0 | 192 |
02-19-2011, 10:55 AM Last Post: Kakarot5 |
|