Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
~The Crusadeing Warriors~
#11
Taking Application,First Group Skilling Even tomorrow.Fourms coming by this weekend.
#12
Lol wait I join first and I get mod... he joins second and gets Co-owner. Now that's some bull lol.

Bump.


Edit: It's cause I'm black isn't it? That's racism if you ask me... what a clan -sigh-
#13
He's stronger in combat.the higher your combat level.The higher your rank
#14
Recruit more members so that we can war you! (:
#15
Am trying my best.Tongue.
#16
Captain Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Am trying my best.Tongue.

Do me a favour and PM me when you get clan members please (:
We'll organise a decent war together.[/COLOR]
#17
Ok sure,am gonna try to get some of my friends ingame
#18
Captain Wrote:He's stronger in combat.the higher your combat level.The higher your rank

Lol oh, cause that makes sense I guess since I'm a maxed out pure and I don't want def. I'm 96 cmb now btw.
#19
r you coming to event?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]A Day at godwards/


[Image: 14l38s0.jpg]
[/COLOR]
#20
bumppp


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apocalyptic Warriors Thebunnykiller1 6 396 03-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Thebunnykiller1
  *The Dragon Warriors* Kakarot5 7 393 02-20-2011, 12:56 AM
Last Post: No Love
  The Dragon Warriors Kakarot5 0 192 02-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Kakarot5

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)