07-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Nice Vid bro
10/10
10/10
|
Brutality - #1 Hybridding Clan
|
|
07-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Nice Vid bro
10/10
07-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Username:
Username: I Am Zice Age: 15 Name:Mark Timezone: uhhmm Oregon idk gmt Do you meet the Reqs?: yes.. If not, which req do you not meet?: N/A Pking Experience: Alot like 8 months.. Will you share loots?: Anything else you would like to add?:
"XuberPwnerX"
View my threads (not godwars) hope they can help http://sg-forum.info/search.php?searchid=105851 SilabGarza Veteran
07-06-2010, 10:24 AM
o.o why did I go from members back to applicants again
07-06-2010, 03:33 PM
retard Wrote:Username: add me ingame:externity ill talk to you from there.
07-06-2010, 04:55 PM
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Dasani Wrote:o.o why did I go from members back to applicants again Dealing with this now I'll put you back to members. Sorry[/SIZE][/COLOR]
07-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Username: gnome cap
Age: 14 Name: tyler Timezone: eastern Do you meet the Reqs?: yes If not, which req do you not meet?: Pking Experience: about 2 years Will you share loots?: yes Anything else you would like to add?: 1 of my friends that are in the clan recommended me, so i thought i would try out. (deathafter)
07-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Username: I Bouncy I
Age: 15 Name: Cole Timezone: Us, NW Do you meet the Reqs?:Yes and no If not, which req do you not meet?: Bank :/ gave away all my rares etc. But i can make money quick. Pking Experience:ALOT, If i didnt know how to pk, i wouldnt play servers ![]() Will you share loots?: Ofc <3 Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing really.
07-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Why am in "applicants"? i got in the clan o.o
07-06-2010, 08:40 PM
should close apps eventually
07-06-2010, 08:43 PM
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
deathafter Wrote:Why am in "applicants"? i got in the clan o.o Sorry, I can't be on 24/7 to update. I'll fix it[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,129 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,768 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 1,022 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,871 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,160 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 585 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 583 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 590 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 501 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|
| VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan | Smackturd | 5 | 566 |
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|