Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality - #1 Hybridding Clan
#41
Nice Vid broSmile 10/10 Wink
#42
Username:
Username: I Am Zice
Age: 15
Name:Mark
Timezone: uhhmm Oregon idk gmt
Do you meet the Reqs?: yes..
If not, which req do you not meet?: N/A
Pking Experience: Alot like 8 months..
Will you share loots?:
Anything else you would like to add?:
"XuberPwnerX"
View my threads (not godwars) hope they can help
http://sg-forum.info/search.php?searchid=105851
SilabGarza Veteran
#43
o.o why did I go from members back to applicants again
#44
retard Wrote:Username:
Username: I Am Zice
Age: 15
Name:Mark
Timezone: uhhmm Oregon idk gmt
Do you meet the Reqs?: yes..
If not, which req do you not meet?: N/A
Pking Experience: Alot like 8 months..
Will you share loots?:
Anything else you would like to add?:


add me ingame:externity ill talk to you from there.
#45
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Dasani Wrote:o.o why did I go from members back to applicants again

Dealing with this now
I'll put you back to members.
Sorry[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#46
Username: gnome cap
Age: 14
Name: tyler
Timezone: eastern
Do you meet the Reqs?: yes
If not, which req do you not meet?:
Pking Experience: about 2 years
Will you share loots?: yes
Anything else you would like to add?: 1 of my friends that are in the clan recommended me, so i thought i would try out. (deathafter)
#47
Username: I Bouncy I
Age: 15
Name: Cole
Timezone: Us, NW
Do you meet the Reqs?:Yes and no
If not, which req do you not meet?: Bank :/ gave away all my rares etc. But i can make money quick.
Pking Experience:ALOT, If i didnt know how to pk, i wouldnt play servers Tongue
Will you share loots?: Ofc <3
Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing really.
#48
Why am in "applicants"? i got in the clan o.o
#49
should close apps eventually
#50
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
deathafter Wrote:Why am in "applicants"? i got in the clan o.o

Sorry, I can't be on 24/7 to update.
I'll fix it[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,115 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,734 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 1,004 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,818 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,135 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 582 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 578 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 586 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 498 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 556 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)