Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality - #1 Hybridding Clan
#51
Username: Blood Red
Age:16
Name: Billy
Timezone: Eastern
Do you meet the reqs?: Yes.
Pking experience: Pked since '08 on real runescape and private servers have been in top 3 pkers in some servers and am used to farcasting pjing teaming hybriding.
Will I share loots?: Yes aslong as we are all doing it (like im not just giving stuff away without getting anything in return)
Other stuff to add: You guys wrecked me earlier lol.
#52
Username: Calcium

Age:16

Name:Gerard

Timezone:Western

Do you meet the Reqs?:Majority =.=

If not, which req do you not meet?:75 def, 5 levels off, but ima get 99 soon so...

Pking Experience: Made my bank by pking >.<

Melee : Majority of my k0s

Range: Owned as a pure with this

Mage: Pked with the owners, Externity and Switch Back, as a tber.

Will you share loots?:Yes, also if i manage to drop the guy that killed another of our members, i will return all loot possible to original owner of the loot.

Anything else you would like to add?: ...anybody here likes cookies?:luv:
#53
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]You might want to tank #1 Hybridding Clan out of it,
1: Because you don't hybrid, you use magic and then after about 5 mins of farcasting you use melee.

2: Because you aren't good at the hybridding, your players cannot fight on their own, what're you going to do when they get dragged into non-multi areas for a hybridding 1v1? they're just loosing all the time.
3: I personally am pretty sure that I can take out anyone on your team in a 1v1 Hybrid DM.[/COLOR]
#54
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]You might want to tank #1 Hybridding Clan out of it,
1: Because you don't hybrid, you use magic and then after about 5 mins of farcasting you use melee.

2: Because you aren't good at the hybridding, your players cannot fight on their own, what're you going to do when they get dragged into non-multi areas for a hybridding 1v1? they're just loosing all the time.
3: I personally am pretty sure that I can take out anyone on your team in a 1v1 Hybrid DM.[/COLOR]

Hmmm lets see...

1: I have never seen you in the wildy.
2: I have seen 3 people in your clan in the wildy.
a) The 3 that I have seen in the wildy we destroyed.
3:Take me out.

</3


Ohh and 4: WAR US


Pussy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#55
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]

Hmmm lets see...

1: I have never seen you in the wildy.
2: I have seen 3 people in your clan in the wildy.
a) The 3 that I have seen in the wildy we destroyed.
3:Take me out.
</3
Ohh and 4: WAR US
Pussy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

1: I'm always in it.
2: I'm sorting out all of my clan members.
A) Doubt that.
3: Will do.
4: Will do.
No need for the pussy comment, that was pretty low. Just having a little competition.

[/COLOR]
#56
u need the balls for risking like 12b lol :d
#57
omfg pog is that a yes to the war??!!
#58
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]

1: I'm always in it.
2: I'm sorting out all of my clan members.
A) Doubt that.
3: Will do.
4: Will do.
No need for the pussy comment, that was pretty low. Just having a little competition.

[/COLOR]

Nawhh, did I hurt your feelings :'(
Good luck.
PM me the time in GMT or w/e.

69xxkingxx69 Wrote:u need the balls for risking like 12b lol :d

Who is this pointed at?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#59
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Externity Pro Wrote:omfg pog is that a yes to the war??!!

We're going to organise one, maybe not with many players though.

Note: Players will HAVE TO be on your members list with a valid accepted application.[/COLOR]
#60
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]

We're going to organise one, maybe not with many players though.

Note: Players will HAVE TO be on your members list with a valid accepted application.[/COLOR]

how many players 10vs10?
ofc they will be members of Brutality lol, im not just going to go get a random guy in varrock to war for us....


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,175 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,841 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 1,056 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,988 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,214 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 596 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 593 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 601 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 510 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 590 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)