Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
the donaters
#41
no problem Tongue
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#42
my ingame name:Gutted
i'm a donater:Chae
my combat level:97 getting higher tho lol
can i use yell:no might get tho
im online much:chae
this is some info about me:I dont know? 17, live in canada, and i like ---->mudkipz<----
#43
aceepted
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#44
k u deserve a cookie
#45
my ingame name: Hanging on (Mod!!!!!!) Lol
i'm a donater: Kind of sort of.
my combat level: 3
can i use yell: Yup
im online much: Yup
this is some info about me: I better get co-owner or i'm banning all of you. =D
#46
aceepted lolBig Grin and thanks for cookie i wondred were it come from Tongue
[Image: dpcnwk.png]

[Image: t0gc4h.gif]
Credits to Phantoms cry ^


[Image: 2qnbcdj.png]
#47
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'm pretty sure i qualify :nice:

btw: you mind if i use this? [Image: donatoro.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#48
I'd love to join your clan. Just started about an hour ago, and donated aswell.

Would love a good group of people to play with.

PM me ingame if your accepting.

Thanks

Kush44
#49
hey add me as a member.
inGame name is pkko
#50
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
Kole Wrote:hey add me as a member.
inGame name is pkko

Kush44 Wrote:I'd love to join your clan. Just started about an hour ago, and donated aswell.

Would love a good group of people to play with.

PM me ingame if your accepting.

Thanks

Kush44

king cesar Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'm pretty sure i qualify :nice:

btw: you mind if i use this? [Image: donatoro.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

King use this format

@topic

my ingame name:
i'm a donater:
my combat level:
can i use yell:
im online much:
this is some info about me:

all of u guys[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)