Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality - #1 Hybridding Clan
#81
Username:altmace123
Age:14
Name:declan
Timezone:9:30 GMT
Do you meet the Reqs?:yes
If not, which req do you not meet?
Pking Experience:i have pk in runescape as a range/hybrid
Will you share loots?:only if i get 40-50%
Anything else you would like to add?:nope
[SIZE="1"]
[Image: ubd7179.png]

[Image: 1zgas5c.jpg]
^^^credits nesstea
[Image: huequq.jpg]
^^^credits nesstea
[Image: jk7xj4.jpg]
^^^credits nesstea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^credits maverick
[SPOILER]
[Image: 6h6gxg.png]
[Image: 2088e3o.gif]
[/SPOILER]
[Image: crazycast.jpg]
^^^OMG!...wait
#82
can i join i got 99 all combat skills??
#83
Username: skimi9
Age: 14
Name: jack
Timezone: not sure but its 4:18 atm
Do you meet the Reqs?: yes
If not, which req do you not meet?:
Pking Experience: yes
Will you share loots?: mostly
Anything else you would like to add?: i have i am maxed out but 93 pray
GO VOTE AT VFSG.TK
Yeah you better^^^^^^
[Image: 2uejy2a.png]


|
|
\/
cookies plyz
hit the karma button if you like wat i post!:nice::nice:
\/
:fight::fight::fight: :fight::fight::fight:
#84
Username: Devastation
Age: 16
Name: Fred
Timezone: CAN
Do you meet the Reqs?: If not, which req do you not meet?: ye bic boi
Pking Experience: spam them clicks
Will you share loots?: ye
Anything else you would like to add?: id like to chill yo
#85
apps are closed till further notice.
#86
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I am no longer active on Ikr. So I will no longer be pking with you guys.
But I will keep this thread updated reguarly and keep the clan going.
I have now made a pure - Tbh

Sorry Guys.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#87
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I am no longer active on Ikr. So I will no longer be pking with you guys.
But I will keep this thread updated reguarly and keep the clan going.
I have now made a pure - Tbh

Sorry Guys.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Unlucky :\
Was looking forward to dropping you after all the shit' you've been chattin' to One White Death.[/COLOR]
#88
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]

Unlucky :\
Was looking forward to dropping you after all the shit' you've been chattin' to One White Death.[/COLOR]

Please stop spamming and flaming on our clan thread.
#89
er
#90
Dasani Wrote:Please stop spamming and flaming on our clan thread.

Please; Learn how to pk first, before demanding respect.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,181 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,880 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 1,065 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 3,033 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,233 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 602 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 597 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 608 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 511 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 594 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)