Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pure clan. ~~Well Detailed~~ SG PURES
okay so ive been looking at this thread and being reccommended by an owner keeps coming up in place of a fight yet i got reccommended and fought o-o i feel hated/not trusted
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Should I make an application?

I don't pk much, 'cause I lag when I start fighting, but meh. Why not.

Nevermind, Pog mad a pure clan xD

I'm still cool whitcha guys tho, right?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I'm baaaaack
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Attack: 60

Strength: 84 getting 99

Defence: 1

Range: 1

Mage: 1

Prayer: 1

Hitpoints: 78 [training to 99]

Pking Experience: About 4 years

Pk Points: Total on all accounts together is about 120

If NEEDED i will get the mage and range levels.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Omfg rofl how is gross a warlord he's us terrible omfg
IGN (pure) - Char

Attack: 70

Strength: 99

Defence: 1

Range: 99

Mage: 99

Prayer: 52

Hitpoints: 99

Pking Experience: Over 4 years, around 5-6.

Pk Points: Have 132 on my main, just started a new pure.

Whats Your Profession: (Style of Pking): Range/Mage/Melle

Any Questions? Erm, Ventrillo ?
Chars Wrote:IGN (pure) - Char

Attack: 70

Strength: 99

Defence: 1

Range: 99

Mage: 99

Prayer: 52

Hitpoints: 99

Pking Experience: Over 4 years, around 5-6.

Pk Points: Have 132 on my main, just started a new pure.

Whats Your Profession: (Style of Pking): Range/Mage/Melle

Any Questions? Erm, Ventrillo ?

Pm me IG.
And i do have Ventrilo.
Removing application.

Sorry guys.
Dead clan is FTL Big Grin

I kinda wanna start it back up.

Whaddya say Bouncy ma boy.

Btw all....

Thinkin bout applying for pk mawd...

People at pk hate/love me enough as is.... what do ya all think?
Chars Wrote:Removing application.

Sorry guys.

Lol, I was about to say you're leaving Sko. Lol guess not. Good to know you're on our side. Sko.Sko. Lol, We will rock you.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,033 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Serenity [Mains-Pures Division] Turest8 60 3,834 05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Behind
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,580 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 876 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,594 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,017 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 544 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 528 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 544 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 466 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)