Poll: Shud I Have A Chance ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Donated About 150$
0%
0 0%
Im A Great Player
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hevanly Arms In Game Mod App
#1
Name: Jonathan Jackson
In-game name: Hevanly Arms
Forums name: ©Hevanly Arms®™
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Gmt
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes
Do you play over the night? Yes i play untill like 4 am (In Uk Time Zone)
Are you active on the chatbox: Yes Kinda Alot
Average of time you play a week: i play i play like 15 hours a day , So 105hours A Week
Are you active on the forums: Yes Alot
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 Year , On A Diffrent Account Which I Forgot My Pass Word -.-
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes Ive Had Training By Pros

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

I Should Be A Mod Because I Have Been Admin On Other Servers I Know What To Do I Know All The Rules Of Silab Garza , I Am A Great Player On Silab , Ive Donated ALOT , Over 150$ I Deserve A Chance , I Have Help Alot On This Server People Ask For Help I Give It , And Im Friends With Some Mods Who Think I Should Become Mod Cause Of All The Help I Give Out Even When Im Busy.

I Belive A Mod Is Made A Mod For A Reason To Help The server not them selves (:

Thanks Alot (:
#2
Quote:To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.

* 3+ months ingame
* 300+ posts on the forums
* Helpful
* Well known
* 0 infraction points.

Sorry, you don't meet all the requirements.
#3
yeah, you have helped me alot in game, including donations. but you need the requirements..
#4
Requirements Like What ?
#5
Zeratull Wrote:Requirements Like What ?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...:facepalm:
Like the ones in my post, that I quoted...:facepalm:
[/COLOR]
#6
I support man. Your a real cool dude.
#7
Thank Alot Cheetos But I Need Requirements Ima Get To Them Fast Lol
#8
didnt belive u applyed without reading the shit..
#9
What Shit?
#10
[COLOR="White"]* 3+ months ingame
* 300+ posts on the forums
* Helpful
* Well known
* 0 infraction points.
SORRY
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My in-game moderator application. The Propker 35 2,927 09-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Last Post: The Propker
  Gfed Skills's In game moderator application. Rags 26 1,923 08-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Arcanex in-game moderator application. Arcanex 85 6,711 05-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Actual CaseyJ242425 In-game Mod App CaseyJ2424 6 826 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  CaseyJ242425's in-game Mod App CaseyJ2424 11 1,029 01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Bonifah
  Poke Pk 12's In-Game Mod App. Poke Pk 12 46 3,247 12-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Poke Pk 12
  Twin 2's In-game Moderator Application Zvp 22 1,422 11-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Chill Shorr's In-Game Mod App GoodChoice 1 630 10-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Mr 223
  Mavex - In-Game Moderator Application. Mavex 14 1,251 10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe
  Poll: yaho's In game Moderator Application. Yaho 11 848 10-01-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: shayn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)