08-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Ingame name:Starsxmedic1
Forum name
tarsxmedic1
time
gmt-6:00 central time us)
do i play when most of the staff are on and off:im on at 5 pm central and on until 10-11 on weeknights, anytime on weekends.
do you play over the night:i've gone all night alot on this server. but now i only can on weekends
Are you active on the chatbox: yes im extemely active on the forums and im mod on the chatbox and also active on it
average time you play a week:about 30-50 hours a week if needed(possibly more)
Are you active on the forums:yes im extemely active and post commonly.
how long have I played silabgarza:around 6 months on and off but the last 3 months i've been active.
Do you have any coding experience:none whatsoever.
I've had mod in the past and alot of people respected me but as always you get the people that disrepect you also. I can do my job and that has been proven, I didn't ever abuse and will continue that(i have no anger problems). I play alot,donate alot, am well known.
Forum name
tarsxmedic1time
gmt-6:00 central time us)do i play when most of the staff are on and off:im on at 5 pm central and on until 10-11 on weeknights, anytime on weekends.
do you play over the night:i've gone all night alot on this server. but now i only can on weekends
Are you active on the chatbox: yes im extemely active on the forums and im mod on the chatbox and also active on it
average time you play a week:about 30-50 hours a week if needed(possibly more)
Are you active on the forums:yes im extemely active and post commonly.
how long have I played silabgarza:around 6 months on and off but the last 3 months i've been active.
Do you have any coding experience:none whatsoever.
I've had mod in the past and alot of people respected me but as always you get the people that disrepect you also. I can do my job and that has been proven, I didn't ever abuse and will continue that(i have no anger problems). I play alot,donate alot, am well known.

