Posts: 207
Threads: 32
Joined: Jul 2010
hi there ppl i'm buying full zammy no kite!
no need to give me the full,just trade what u have
add me for the sale
i don't accept big prices through
hit karma!
Posts: 207
Threads: 32
Joined: Jul 2010
no one is selling me zammy?
Posts: 791
Threads: 77
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 22
Threads: 4
Joined: Jul 2010
LoL I've noticed that. 10 kills @ sara, BAM. SARA GOD ARM! 35 kills @ zammy, BAM! NO ZAMMY GOD ARM! lawlz(:
ZeZeChA
![[Image: view.php?pic=2i1jped&s=4]](http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i1jped&s=4)
FAIL!
Posts: 20
Threads: 12
Joined: Jul 2010
I have Zammy Plate for sale add me ingame: Aplastar
Posts: 1,924
Threads: 144
Joined: Nov 2009
Zezecha Wrote:LoL I've noticed that. 10 kills @ sara, BAM. SARA GOD ARM! 35 kills @ zammy, BAM! NO ZAMMY GOD ARM! lawlz(:
Zamorak boss doesnt drop zamorak armor
only way to get is with clue scrolls
Posts: 207
Threads: 32
Joined: Jul 2010
ik that[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------
[/COLOR]hey aplastar is the server on now?
and how do i get those 3 santas over the armour?
Posts: 20
Threads: 12
Joined: Jul 2010
Server Is off atm
And for the santas you need to be a donater I think
Posts: 217
Threads: 71
Joined: Jul 2010
ill sell u zammy plateskirt?