Poll: Do you support Death's PK mod application?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I support.
57.78%
26 57.78%
I half support, but I'm unsure.
13.33%
6 13.33%
I don't support. (Explain why)
28.89%
13 28.89%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Death's PK Mod Application
#1
Name: Sam
In-game name: Death
Forums name: Death.
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): I'm in GMT, English time ^_^.
Do you play when most of the staff are off? More often then not, when I log on after college there are no staff on, as most staff are American.
Do you play over the night? I was up until 6am last night... Yer I do play overnight. Tongue
Are you active on the chatbox: Usually when the server is down I go there to tell people that it is down, so they can stop asking >.<.
Average of time you play a week: 10 hours + Probably much more realistically :p
Are you active on the forums: Yer I'm very active, my old forum account had a few hundred posts but it got deleted for some reason.
How long have you played SilabGarza: About 4/5 months now I would say.
Do you have ANY coding experience: Used to do some, but not so much anymore.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

Many of you recognise me, either from the forums or from PKing or perhaps helping you in game. Most likely it's from PKing, because I PK so often. I might PJ every once and a while or claw spec too quickly, but I never break the rules. (I.E. I don't x-log, I don't abuse, I don't glitch, obviously). There is a lot of specing and running going on, a lot of x-logging and so many people glitching it's crazy.

I really want to help clear up the wildy, not just for myself but for all the other PKers that just can't take it anymore.

Anything else you would like us to know:

I know I don't get on with some people, namely PKers, but that's really just on a personal level or people getting irritated over losing items. I'm very mature and I wouldn't let that effect the way I use certain privileges that moderators have.

Anyway, I hope you all realise that I'm not a dick and you don't hold a grudge against me in any way, because I just want to make SilabGarza better than ever and attract new members.

:nice:

Now I just need to make this into a poll Tongue.
#2
Yes.
#3
[COLOR="LightBlue"]I kinda supportish you.

There is one thing that would hold your app back is by you making a quitting thread and you did (I think) unless it's the wrong person.

But I do support, though you'd be waiting a while to get it since there is like 10 other apps :\
[/COLOR]
#4
Matty12114 Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"]I kinda supportish you.

There is one thing that would hold your app back is by you making a quitting thread and you did (I think) unless it's the wrong person.

But I do support, though you'd be waiting a while to get it since there is like 10 other apps :\
[/COLOR]

I made a quitting thread a bit ago, because I was annoyed that nobody could see that Darksilent was banning me for no reason.

But Mom resolved it and I came back pretty much the next day.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
caliban Wrote:Yes.

Thanks Caliban Smile
#5
Death. Wrote:I made a quitting thread a bit ago, because I was annoyed that nobody could see that Darksilent was banning me for no reason.

But Mom resolved it and I came back pretty much the next day.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Thanks Caliban Smile

[COLOR="LightBlue"]I still voted yes >.>

Also it's best not saying "PK mod app" Just a normal app? >.>
[/COLOR]
#6
Bubbles is going to say no as I didn't support his forum mod app >.<. I reckon.

WHY CAN'T I POST?

Oh wait, yes I can.

Anyway Bubbles, if you're reading this; I do actually focus mainly on in-game play. So don't just reject it because of the arguments we've had.
<3[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Matty12114 Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"]I still voted yes >.>

Also it's best not saying "PK mod app" Just a normal app? >.>
[/COLOR]

You think so?
Because I'm not the sort of mod that'd be at home, I'd be concentrated in the PK areas of SG. Because that's where there is much corruption :o.
#7
Death. Wrote:Bubbles is going to say no as I didn't support his forum mod app >.<. I reckon.

WHY CAN'T I POST?

Oh wait, yes I can.

Anyway Bubbles, if you're reading this; I do actually focus mainly on in-game play. So don't just reject it because of the arguments we've had.
<3[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

You think so?
Because I'm not the sort of mod that'd be at home, I'd be concentrated in the PK areas of SG. Because that's where there is much corruption :o.

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Well sure, your allowed to pk as a mod, but I mean I wouldn't exactly call it a "Pk mod app". If your going to be a mod, you need to make sure you help people as well as catching people out for x-logging, hit and run etc.

So just think about it (:
[/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]@ Death, maybe.

@ Matty, either you fucking stop chatting on threads, or I'ma eat your forums password so you can't login.
GOT IT?!
[/COLOR]
#9
lil fucker Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]@ Death, maybe.

@ Matty, either you fucking stop chatting on threads, or I'ma eat your forums password so you can't login.
GOT IT?!
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="LightBlue"]I wasn't chatting, I was trying to tell him not to explain it as a "Pk mod app", since that's just stupid.

Just please don't make me feel how I was like last night please.
[/COLOR]
#10
supportBig Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,539 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 807 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,347 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,022 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 688 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,669 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,322 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,386 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 7,607 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,100 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)